The Quality Control analyst will inform you of what documents are needed.
Please note, you may be asked for documents the Department has not previously requested.
Common documents that may be requested:
Proof of income: (Month(s) specified on Quality Control notice ONLY):
• Self-employment (example: Work calendar or Tax Return)
• Social Security (example: Award Letter)
• Veterans’ benefits (example: Award Letter)
• Unemployment benefits (example: Award Letter)
• Child support (direct pay statement or out of state court documents/online payment)
• Pensions (example: award letter)
• Dividends (example: bank statement)
• Interest received from a bank account(s).
Proof of expenses: (Month(s) specified on Quality Control notice ONLY):
• Self-employment expenses
• Rent – Lease Agreement or Rent receipts. (Include landlord’s/leasing agent/property manager name, address, and phone number)
• Mortgage Statements
• Homeowners Association fees
• Home Insurance and taxes
• Utilities: Electric, Gas, Phone, Water, etc.… (examples: FPL, Clay Electric, GRU, TECO),
• Child support payments: Copy of court order, and proof of paying court ordered Child Support
• Childcare costs: Childcare facility receipt, statement from person providing care
• Medical Expenses: receipts and bills for anyone in the home over the age of 60 or disabled
• Household composition: Verification of who resides in household. (Household composition form or the name, address, and phone number of 2 people, not related to anyone in the home, we can speak to about who lives in your home.)
** Any statement(s) written by a second party, MUST include: a name, date, mailing address, telephone number, their relationship to you (examples: Friend, Mother, Co-Worker), and signature.