Adult Protective Services
REPORT ADULT ABUSE - IT’S A CRIME!
Call: 1-800-962-2873 | Online at: ReportAbuse.dcf.state.fl.us
MISSION: We are dedicated to protecting vulnerable adults from further abuse, neglect, exploitation, or self-neglect and enabling adults with disabilities to remain in the community.
Florida law requires the reporting of known or suspected abuse, neglect, exploitation, or self-neglect of vulnerable adults (elderly or disabled). the Florida Abuse Hotline receives reports 24 hours a day. call 1-800-962-2873 or 1-800-96-ABUSE. report online at https://reportabuse.dcf.state.fl.us. If you suspect or know of a vulnerable adult in immediate danger, call 911.
For more information about Services, please contact the APS Program in your area.
I Need Information About...
- Background Screening
- Food Assistance
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- LICENSING: Assisted Living Facilities, Adult Family Care Home, Adult Day Care Centers Agency for Health Care Administration, Assisted Living Unit, Call 850-412-4304.
- Connecting Florida with Health Care Information http://www.floridahealthfinder.gov
Visit Department of Elder Affairs (DOEA)
SENIOR SERVICES (Age 60 & Older).
Or call the Elder Help Line 1-800-96-ELDER (1-800-963-5337).
DOEA can assist with questions about programs and how to apply for services:
- Senior Services in My Area
- Long-Term Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Health Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance
- Public Guardianship
- And more...