Customer Call Center
7am to 6pm Mon-Fri
Florida Relay 711 or
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
- USDA HHS Nondiscrimination Statement
- ADA, Section 504, and LEP Coordinators
- Program Overview
- General Program Information
- Food Assistance
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid for Pregnant Women
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Benefit Repayment
- Disaster SNAP
- Out of State Inquiries
- Community Partner Network
- Community Partner Search
- Additional Information
- And Justice For All
The public assistance (PA) worker may discover a situation in the recipient’s case that appears to be incorrect. This discrepancy might be the result of an error made by the PA worker or the recipient or simply a misunderstanding regarding information that was required. Once the correct information is known to the agency, the PA worker will correct the recipient’s case and if incorrect benefits were received, a request for overpayment review will be made to Benefit Recovery. The Benefit Recovery Unit reviews the case and establishes a claim if an overpayment has indeed occurred.
The Public Consulting Group (PCG) handles collections of public assistance overpayments for the Department of Children & Families. There are several ways to make a payment:
- You can go to our secure payment website to make a payment in full or schedule regular payments until your debt is paid.
- You can make a payment by phone by calling 1-800-909-9904.
- You may make a payment by sending a check or money order to: PO Box 4069 Tallahassee, FL 32315
Please make payments payable to the FL Department of Children and Families. Please also send the top portion of your billing statement with your payment so the payment can be properly credited to your account.
To make a payment using any of these methods, you will need to provide your Client Identification Number, which is found at the top of your billing statement.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.