Grant Writing Training
The Center for Child Welfare @ USF, in collaboration with DCF, is offering Grant Writing training for all levels.
Upcoming Training Modules
Attendees will gain an understanding of the overall process for seeking and applying for grant funding; delineate key terminology used by funders in grant applications; outline key preparations that should be taken when applying for a grant; understand the core components of a grant proposal; Articulate your guiding values and how to operationalize these in your approach; articulate the strengths and capacity of your organization/partnership in a way that convinces funders your team is uniquely qualified to carry out the proposed work; and receive a template to guide the development of grant proposals. Live sessions will be repeated several days/times to give attendees an opportunity to ask questions. recordings will be available at a later date.
For questions and support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check this link for updates to the flyer as sessions are added:
Sign up for one of the sessions below.
1. Grant Writing 101 (Recorded Web Training pending)
2. Identifying Funding Opportunities & Forming Partnerships for Grant Writing Collaboration
- Tuesday, Nov 17, 2020. 10:30-12:15 PM(eastern)
- Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020. 2:30-4:15 PM(eastern)
- Thursday, Nov 19, 2020. 10:30-12:15 PM (eastern)
4. Writing a Statement of Need (TBA)
5. Articulating Theories of Change and Developing Logic Models (TBA)
6. Writing and Connecting Goals, Objectives, and Outcomes (TBA)
7. Selecting and Developing Programs, Strategies and Activities (TBA)
8. Developing Evaluation and CQI/QA Plans (TBA)
9. Writing a Project Management Plan and Developing a Budget (TBA)
10. Impact, Dissemination, and Sustainability (TBA)
11. Proposal Submission and Post Award Management (TBA)
Previous Training Modules
Grant Writing 101 Handouts and Presentation Files for training held on 9/29/2020 - 10/01/2020