GENERAL SUBJECT MATTER TO BE CONSIDERED: COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS QUARTERLY COUNCIL CALL. This conference call will address the committees’ continued development of policy recommendations and work tasks to address the Council’s Annual Report on recommendations to end homelessness in Florida. A copy of the agenda may be obtained by contacting: Erik Braun, Director, Office on Homelessness, (850)922-9850, email@example.com.
- Meeting Call-In Number (Toll free): 1-888-585-9008 / Enter Conference Room number: 351186925#
- Agenda Quarterly Meeting, 2-27-19
- 2018 Council Advocacy Packet
- FAC 2019 Legislative Program
- Santa Rosa Housing Partnerships, 1-29
- SB 1218
- State Strategic Plan - Home Together Crosswalk (002)
- Broward County Homeless Continuum of Care Presentation
- Minutes - Exec Call 2-6-19 DRAFT
- Minutes - Quarterly Meeting 12-12-18
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this workshop/meeting is asked to advise the agency at least 48 hours before the workshop/meeting by contacting: Erik Braun, Director, Office on Homelessness, (850)922-9850,firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service, 1(800)955-8771 (TDD) or 1(800)955-8770 (Voice).
For more information, you may contact: Erik Braun, Director, Office on Homelessness, (850)922-9850,email@example.com